- Posted 03 January 2024
- ContactJohn Murphy
A LITTLE ON KOSMOS
KOSMOS specialises in cost, risk & carbon management in the Nordic construction industry. From Copenhagen we provide specialized cost management advice to our customers at all stages of the construction project lifecycle. Combined, we have local and international experience delivering projects on budget, and we are now looking for some new colleagues to help us grow. We consider ourselves Digital QS's and are fully focused in delivering projects digitally.
We are looking for a professional who is a trained Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager.
- You are a qualified Quantity Surveyor/Cost Manager with +10 years experience.
- You have client facing consultancy experience.
- You have experience in pre-contract cost management.
- You are very familiar with the design stage of the project.
- You are self-motivated and willing to take responsibility.
- You can lead a team and work to tight deadlines.
- You have experience on projects of value greater than €50m.
- You have an interest in digitisation & BIM.
- You are fluent in English (Danish is an advantage).
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Working closely with our customers managing the commercial process during the design stages.
- Managing cost development during the design process.
- Liaising with the design team to manage design development to budget.
- Working with digital tools for quantitative outtake and cost estimating.
- Supporting clients and other stakeholders in their decision making.
- Managing the chance process so that all change is commercialised.
- Be an integrated member of the BIM process as well as advise on 5D.
- Working with other KOSMOS specialists on LCC & LCA.
- Contribute to the development of KOSMOS through client relationship management.
- Being the brand face for KOSMOS and bringing awareness to the KOSMOS strategy and values.
- National and international travel might be required from time to time.
WHAT WE SUPPLY
KOSMOS offers a fun and ever-changing work environment where you will be an integral part of a growing company. We consider our colleagues as our most important asset and your needs will always be met. We offer flexible working conditions where independence and trust are key.
- Flexible working week (37 hours)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Fixed monthly salary
- Bonus share options based on KOSMOS's bonus structure
- 6 weeks holiday per year
- Access to the KOSMOS-pension
- Laptop, phone and other technological needs
- Access to education and training requirements
But most of all, we want you to help grow our KOSMOS community!