- Posted 18 January 2024
- ContactJohn Murphy
Legal Counsel (International Construction & Development Company) – London, UK
Our client is an entrepreneurial and dynamic construction and development company that is equity-backed and looking to rapidly scale their business. They have a robust pipeline and forward order book and are now expanding the team. This follows them recently being awarded a $2bn+ USD high-speed rail project in Asia. They are seeking a motivated Legal Counsel to join and play a pivotal role in safeguarding their interests and work on their development.
As a degree-qualified Legal Counsel or Lawyer who has ideally worked on international civil infrastructure projects, you will be experienced in construction contract and claims, including drafting contracts and agreements and handling disputes in relation to civil engineering. It is key that you have worked on FIDIC contract or similar. M&A, transaction or corporate law experience is beneficial. You will be working directly with the General Counsel and Company Secretary, as well as supporting the leadership and construction management teams.
The opportunity requires long-term commitment as the company expands and re-enforces its legal department and international operations.
If you have the ambition to work on the world's largest civil infrastructure contracts and projects, our client can support you in your ambition and importantly, you will share many of the same values:
- Driven to bring value and add value to the legal department.
- Passionate about providing proactive and value-add advice.
- Experience in large-scale projects.
- Exposure to international construction contracts and in particular FIDIC.
- Thrives in a challenging and changing environment where partnerships are international and present different approaches to finding solutions.
- You have a curious, dynamic, and proactive attitude and you pride yourself of a strong attention to detail and great communication skills.
- Resourceful, accountable and autonomous.
- Believe in strong collaboration both internally and externally.
For More Details
For more details about the opportunity or company, please reach out to John Murphy, Director at E: firstname.lastname@example.org