Senior Quantity Surveyor, Abu Dhabi
Our client is one of the world's largest and most notable construction groups specialized in civil, marine, and offshore infrastructure projects. As a multi-billion euro turnover business, they operate globally, and have worked on some of the worlds most complex and challenging projects within their sector. They are now seeking a key Quantity Surveyor to support them and their operation in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
As a qualified or experienced quantity surveyor professional who ideally has experience working on international projects, you will have worked on civil, marine, or offshore infrastructure works. You will be experienced in managing procurement relating to subcontract packages, monitoring and reporting of subcontractors, variation orders, payment applications, final accounts, and ideally exposure to claims. You will be working closely with the construction team as well as reporting to Director of Contract Management.
Career progression including and management responsibility is a possibility given the expected growth of the group and its projects.
Whether you are based in Abu Dhabi or another international location, our client can support you in your next career move and potential relocation. Your knowledge for quantity surveying and contract management will not be limited by geography, and you will likely have obtained or wish to obtain further education in construction law and arbitration. Importantly, you will share many of the same values:
- Driven to bring value and add value to the quantity surveying and contract management department.
- Passionate about providing strategic advice beyond the contractual problem in front of you.
- You are committed and enjoy following plans from idea through to finish.
- Thrives in a challenging and changing environment where partnerships are international and present different approaches to finding solutions.
- Master English in writing and high-level speech.
- Believe in strong collaboration both internally and externally.
You will employed on a local contract being circa AED 30-34k per month all inclusive. You will work a 5 day week 08:00 - 18:00. 30 days paid leave per annum + local holidays as paid leave. On top the client would add enhanced local health cover, workman’s compensation as UAE regulations and 1 economy return flight to home country.