- Posted 03 January 2024
- ContactJohn Murphy
A LITTLE ON KOSMOS
KOSMOS specialises in cost, risk & carbon management in the Nordic construction industry. From Limerick, Copenhagen and now London, we provide specialized advice to our customers at all stages of the construction project lifecycle. Combined, we have local and international experience delivering major projects on budget, and we are now looking for some new colleagues to help us grow. We consider ourselves Digital QS's and are fully focused in delivering projects digitally.
We are looking for a professional who is a looking to expand their knowledge and career as a Digital Quantity Surveyor.
- You have a relevant Bachelors or Master qualification.
- You have either main contractors experience or consultancy experience.
- You are extremely interested in digitalisation and digitised work flows.
- You are self-motivated and willing to take responsibility.
- You have experience with BIM and cost estimating software such as CostX.
- It would be great if you had an interest in coding but not essential.
- You are a master in excel
- You are fluent in English.
- You must be elgible to work full-time in the United Kingdom.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Working closely with our senior people to deliver projects globally.
- Possibility of working on pre contract design projects or post contract in the execution phase.
- Involved in the development of our digital tools and digital delivery strategy.
- All our projects are BIM projects, so you will be heavily involved in 5D and digital take-off and estimating.
- Projects can be locally in Ireland or anywhere in the world but managed locally on our cloud based solutions.
- Some national and international travel might be required.
- Opportunity to work from our Copenhagen office from time to time.
- Contribute to the development of KOSMOS
- Being the brand face for KOMSOS and bringing awareness to the KOSMOS strategy and values
WHAT WE SUPPLY
KOSMOS offers a fun and ever-changing work environment where you will be an integral part of a growing company. We consider our colleagues as our most important asset and your needs will always be met. We offer flexible working conditions where independence and trust are key.
- Flexible working week (37 hours)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Fixed monthly salary
- Bonus share options based on KOSMOS's bonus structure
- 6 weeks holiday per year
- Access to the KOSMOS-pension
- Laptop, phone and other technological needs
- Access to education and training requirements
But most of all, we want you to help grow our KOSMOS community!