Contract Administrator - Sweden (On-Site)
Our client is a multi-billion EURO main contractor and has been active in large-scale infrastructure projects and civil construction for more than 75 years, in Italy and around the world. They are specialists in large-scale transport infrastructure projects in particular and have a growing presence in the Nordic region.
Today, in terms of size, backlog, and revenues, they are one of the top players in the world in the construction of great infrastructure works and the development of greenfield concession projects.
The company is now looking to further strengthen its contract management and legal department within Sweden and Stockholm in particular. While technically sound in engineering matters from a contractual perspective, they want to enhance their legal knowledge to support this function. As such, they are seeking a Contract Administrator/Specialist with 3 to 5 years of experience in contract management, variations orders, claims (both upstream and downstream), and letter writing. Of particular importance is finding an individual fluent in Swedish, well-versed in local contract standards, including AB04 and ABT06, and adept at drafting legal correspondences in accordance with such terms.
Career progression and development are possible with the current and expected growth of the group and its projects.
You are ideally based in Sweden or have experience working with Swedish domestic construction contracts. Your knowledge of the Swedish language will be at a fluent level as a minimum to be able to work and manage the contracts. Ideally, you will share many of the same values:
- Driven to bring value and add value to the contract management department.
- Passionate about providing strategic advice beyond the contractual problem in front of you.
- You are committed and enjoy following plans from idea through to finish.
- Thrives in a challenging and changing environment where partnerships are international and present different approaches to finding solutions.
- Master English in writing and high-level speech.
- Master Swedish in writing and high-level speech.
- Believe in strong collaboration both internally and externally.
For More Details
For more details about the opportunity or company, please contact Francesca Indelicato, Talent Consultant at email@example.com. Alternatively, please reach out to John Murphy, Director at E: firstname.lastname@example.org