Commercial Manager (French Speaking - Switzerland)
Our European client is one of the world's largest and most specialized fit-out, construction and engineering groups that are now making great strides into the Swiss infrastructure market. As the company continues to invest and grow, it is looking to further strengthen its commercial function by appointing a Senior Level Commercial Manager fluent in spoken and written French. The role is based in Geneva, Switzerland.
As a European company with a global presence, they have over 3,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of circa €2.5 billion EUR. Projects are interior fit-out and include but are not limited to office, hotel, retail, and pharmaceutical.
The Commercial Manager is responsible for the successful delivery and management of the pre and post-contract activity. Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial and contract negotiation
- Writing terms of POs
- Scope definitions
- Reading drawings
- Claims management
Fluency in written and spoken French is job critical as this is the language of the supply chain. Unfortunately, applications that do not meet this criteria will not be considered for the role. English would be beneficial.
Ideally, you will be from a Quantity Surveying background; if not, you will be an estimator or cost manager. Experience working in Geneva or Switzerland is highly desirable.
If you have the ambition to work for one of the world's largest and most specialised construction, fit-out and engineering companies, our client can support your current and future career aspirations.
- Driven to bring value and add value to the commercial management department.
- Passionate about providing cost and commercial advice and guidance.
- Experience in large-scale projects ranging from €1m to €100 million EUR.
- Thrives in a challenging and changing environment where partnerships are international and present different approaches to finding solutions.
- You have a curious, dynamic, and proactive attitude and you pride yourself on a strong attention to detail and great communication skills;
- Believe in strong collaboration both internally and externally.
For More Details
For more details about the opportunity or company, please contact John Murphy, Director at E: email@example.com