Job Title: Contract Manager – French Speaking Areas
Our client is an Italian company specializing in construction and civil engineering. They are among the leading players in the Italian and European construction sectors, specializing in the design and construction of large civil and infrastructural projects.
As part of their ambitious growth plans, they are now making a key hire for Strengthening the Contract & Risk Management Structure.
Reporting to the Contract Management Coordinator - Estero, the resource collaborates and supports Project Managers in all aspects related to contractual negotiations throughout the project's life. The role also involves collaborating in the management of active and passive contracts assigned to ensure the company's compliance with contractual obligations, optimizing overall results.
The Contract Manager understands the requirements of the contract or agreement entered into by the company and supports management in obtaining the most favourable terms and conditions. The role encompasses the following activities and responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers, Support the drafting of standard contracts that the company can use in relationships with internal and external partners. You will Study the requirements, duties, and obligations of the company based on contracts to ensure alignment with the company's goals and applicable regulations and supervise contract execution to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines. You will also monitor the implementation and execution of signed contracts and maintain, update, and optimize contractual documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Solid and proven experience in infrastructure projects/contracts and EPC contracting with international or nationally significant companies.
- Excellent knowledge of the French language.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian language.
- Excellent knowledge of 'Cahier des Clauses Administratives Générales des Marchés Publics de Travaux (CCAG Travaux)' contracts.
- Excellent knowledge of delay analysis and metric computation.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365, MS Teams, SharePoint, Power BI.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to manage complexity.
- Good communication and synthesis skills, as well as integrity.